The Westchester County Department of Public Safety mobile app enables residents and visitors to receive emergency notifications and traffic alerts. The Village will be using the app for urgent notifications such as road closures and changes in garbage and recycling pick up.
The app is available for Apple and Android phones. Below is step by step information for downloading and using the app, specifically for Mount Kisco.
Step 1 - Click on one of the links below to download the app to your mobile device:
Step 2 - Choose the "Mount Kisco Gov" option at the bottom of the home screen:
Step 3 - Choose the "Mount Kisco Gov./Community" option at the next screen:
Step 4 - Click on follow:
Step 5 - Make sure your notifications are on:
While exploring the app, you'll find that users will also be able to:
• Sign up to receive emergency notifications and traffic alerts County-wide;
• Send feedback, whether a compliment or a complaint;
• Provide tips about criminal activity, quality-of-life concerns or traffic conditions;
• Learn about scheduled County Police-sponsored community events and programs;
• Get information and links about how to obtain accident reports, submit a Freedom of Information Law request or apply for a pistol permit;
• Connect with Division and Unit commanders at headquarters and local precincts.
This system is the primary notification system for the Village and is recommended for all Mount Kisco residents. By signing up for eNotify, you can choose which alerts you want to receive from the Village and whether you want to receive them by email, text, or both. You can choose to receive email or text updates on the latest news and announcements from Village Hall that can include public health and public works alerts, office closings, trash and recycling alerts, leaf pick-up information, parking notices, property tax information, and special events. You can also choose to receive meeting agendas and minutes for a number of the Village's Boards as well as information from our Recreation Department on programs, events, and facilities.