NYS Absentee Ballot Application Portal
The New York State Board of Elections has launched an online Absentee Ballot Application Portal, through which registered voters can apply now for an absentee ballot.
The Portal can be found at https://absenteeballot.elections.ny.gov/. Voters may click through the web form to request an absentee ballot, which will be sent to them in the mail.
Voters may vote by absentee ballot for several reasons including temporary illness -- which includes being unable to appear at the polls due to risk of contracting or spreading a communicable disease like COVID-19.
Remember, besides the new online portal, you also may apply for an absentee ballot in any of the following ways:
- By sending an email request to BOE-WestAbsentee@westchestergov.com
- By sending a fax request to (914) 995-7753 or (914) 995-3190
- By going in-person to the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601
- By mailing a paper absentee ballot application to the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601
- By phoning the Westchester County Board of Elections at (914) 995-5285
For more absentee ballot information visit https://citizenparticipation.westchestergov.com/voting/absentee-ballots
Early Voting Times and Locations Announced
The Westchester County Board of Elections has announced the times and locations for early voting for this fall's general election.
The early voting period is October 24 through November 1.
Registered voters voting early may cast their ballots at ANY of the seventeen (17) designated early voting locations. On Election Day, voters must vote at their assigned polling sites.
Early Voting Times:
- Sunday, November 1: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Early Voting Locations:
- Eastchester Public Library, 11 Oakridge Place, Eastchester, NY 10709
- Dobbs Ferry Village Hall, 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
- Greenburgh Town Hall, 177 Hillside Avenue, White Plains, NY 10607
- Veterans Memorial Building, 210 Halstead Avenue, Harrison, NY 10528
- Pound Ridge Town House, 179 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY 10576
- Mamaroneck Town Center, 740 W. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543
- Mount Kisco Memorial Complex at Leonard Park, 1 Wallace Drive, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
- Mount Pleasant Community Center, 125 Lozza Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595
- Mount Vernon City Hall, 1 Roosevelt Square, Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
- New Rochelle City Hall Annex, 90 Beaufort Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801
- Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway, Ossining, NY 10562
- Peekskill Nutrition Center, Neighborhood Center, 4 Nelson Avenue, Peekskill, NY 10566
- Somers Town House, 335 Route 202, Somers, NY 10589
- Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601
- Grinton I. Will Library, 1500 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Riverfront Library, One Larkin Center, Yonkers, NY 10701
- Yorktown Cultural Center, 1974 Commerce Street, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
If you have any other questions, please visit the Westchester County Board of Elections on the web at https://citizenparticipation.westchestergov.com or call (914) 995-5700