The Fox Center, home of the Mount Kisco Senior Group, provides programs for independent seniors, fifty-five years of age and older, which enhance their quality of life by meeting their intellectual, creative, physical and social needs.
SPECIAL EVENTS*Updated 9/14/2020*
The Mount Kisco Virtually 5K Run-*Congrats Runners*
September 19, Saturday-"Live Music* 12:00-2:00pm @ The Gazebo(South Moger Ave.-Train Station Parking Lot)
The MTK100-A Senior Fitness Challenge-September 14-November 14
- Games: cards, bridge*, bingo, mahjongg, puzzles
- Art: Drawing*, Painting*, Clay*, Stained Glass*
- Exercise*, Mat yoga*, Chair Yoga, line dancing*and ballroom dancing
- Crafts and needlecrafts*
- Music- Sing alongs, Fox Center-tainers Chorus,
- Computers with Internet access. Instruction is available
- Italian Lessons*
- Movies and entertainment
- Parties and cultural programs
- Community service projects, volunteer opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Wii Bowling Team
- Intergenerational programs
- AARP Driving Course and tax help
*These programs require pre-registration and are Free to Mount Kisco residents. Mt. Kisco residents have first preference for all trips and programs. There is a $3 fee for non-residents where an instructor is involved.
For further information, send us email or call us at 666-8766.
Click here for information about Senior Nutrition