|Address:||Village/Town of Mount Kisco|
|104 Main Street|
|Mount Kisco, NY 10549|
Economic Development Council
The Economic Development Council (EDC) may be comprised of at least five and no more than seven members, who are residents of the Village, are appointed by the Village Board of Trustees, and serve a three-year term with no individual serving more than two consecutive three-year terms unless a period of three years has passed since their last term expired. The Board of Trustees shall also appoint one of the members to serve as Chairperson. The EDC is tasked with the following duties:
- To advise the Village Board of Trustees on appropriate policies, strategies, and issues related to economic development within the Village/Town of Mount Kisco.
- To advise the Board of Trustees on appropriate activities that promote a growing economy and encourage the creation of new jobs and economic opportunities within the Village/Town of Mount Kisco.
- To advise the Board of Trustees on appropriate actions to attract and enhance private business investments and growth.
- To solicit, at the Council's discretion, input from resident and non-resident stakeholders as appropriate.
- To undertake such other studies or initiatives as shall be assigned to them or as they receive permission from the Board of Trustees to perform, encourage, and assure that the economic development strategies, policies, and initiatives of the Village/Town of Mount Kisco are sound and contribute to a vibrant social and economic community.