- Spouse, parent or child of deceased
- Other persons who have:
- a documented lawful right or claim
- a documented medical need
- a New York State court order
- a sibling of the deceased (must provide a copy of birth certificate)
Proof of relationship
- Driver's license if spouse or parent
- Birth certificate if child
- Letter of proof from agency requiring document
An application is processed the day it is received both by mail and in person. Sorry no fax, telephone or internet requests are accepted. An original signature is required.
Click here to download a Death Certificate request form
If requesting by mail please send in application form, copy of id and remittance payable to: village of mount Kisco. Do not send cash through the mail.