The Mount Kisco Senior Nutrition Program is located at 198 Carpenter Avenue. Residents 60 years of age and older are invited to gather, socialize, enjoy a hot meal and participate in the wide range of scheduled activities.
The Nutrition Program has been serving older residents of Mount Kisco since 1975. It is funded through the Village/Town of Mount Kisco, Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services, New York State Office for the Aging and the US Administration on Aging.
Programs and activities include:
- Daily delicious and nutritious hot lunch in our Dining Room at 12 noon.*
- Transportation within the Village of Mount Kisco to the program.*
- Weekly shopping trips to local grocery stores, pharmacy and department stores.*
- Tai Chi, Yoga, Exercise, and monthly Blood Pressure readings.
- Home Delivered Meals for homebound, frail elderly who are unable to shop or cook for themselves.*
- Medicare, legal, and other Informational programs.
*There are suggested voluntary contributions for these programs, but no one is denied due to inability to pay.
For further information, please call 666-8931.
- Meals and Menus
- The Trolley-Monthly Newsletter
- Senior Recreation
- Home Delivered Meals
- Senior Services
- Housing & Energy Programs
- Social Security Information 1-800-772-1213
- Elder Abuse
- Directions to the Fox Center