The Mount Kisco Senior Nutrition Program is located at 198 Carpenter Avenue. Residents 60 years of age and older are invited to gather, socialize, enjoy a hot meal and participate in the wide range of scheduled activities.
The Nutrition Program has been serving older residents of Mount Kisco since 1975. It is funded through the Village/Town of Mount Kisco, Department of Health and Human Services, the New York State Office for the Aging and the Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services.
Programs and activities include:
- Daily delicious and nutritious hot lunch in our Dining Room at 12 noon.*
- Transportation within the Village of Mount Kisco to the program.*
- Weekly shopping trips to local grocery stores, pharmacy and department stores.*
- Tai Chi, Yoga, Exercise, and monthly Blood Pressure readings.
- Home Delivered Meals for homebound, frail elderly who are unable to shop or cook for themselves.*
- Medicare, legal, and other Informational programs.
*There are suggested contributions for these programs, but no one is denied due to inability to pay.
For further information, please call 666-8931.
- Meals and Menus
- The Trolley-Monthly Newsletter
- Senior Recreation
- Home Delivered Meals
- Senior Services
- Housing & Energy Programs
- Social Security Information 1-800-772-1213
- Elder Abuse
- Directions to the Fox Center