Dog Licenses are available for the following fees:
- $10.00 for neutered dogs,
- $18.00 for unneutered dogs.
- Senior Citizens (over 60) will be charged $3.00
Dumpster Permits are required when a dumpster will be occupying parking spaces. You can apply for these permits at the Engineering Office in the Building Department.
Byram Lake (only) Fishing/Boating Permits are available for the following fees:
- Residents and *Eligible Residents ONLY (*North Castle) - $20 for fishing/$40 for boating;
- *Eligible Non-Residents ONLY (*New Castle and Bedford) - $50.00 fishing/$100.00 boating;
- Senior Residents and *Senior Eligible Residents ONLY (*North Castle) Senior Citizens $10 for fishing/$20 for boating.
Two passport size photos, a valid NYS fishing license and a current DEP license is required to obtain the Fishing/Boating Permit.
Leaf Bags - Leaves and grass clippings must be placed in a biodegradable bag. The bags cost $5.00 for 9 bags.
Metal/Freon Stickers are required for placing refrigerators, air conditioners and bulk metals at the curb for pickup by the Highway Department. The stickers are available at a cost of $10.00.
Notary Public - Several applications and forms used in the Village require notarization. Notary Public's are available in Village Hall.
Recyclable Bins are available for $10.00 each.
Voter Registration Applications and Absentee Ballot Forms are available in the Receiver’s Office.